At the moment, we’re asking you to do a few things differently when you visit us, to ensure you have a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable cinema experience.
- Please book your tickets online. Our booking system will automatically block off one empty seat either side of your group.
- Please book your tickets together in one group on the same row. If your seats are spaced out across rows, or spread across multiple rows, we reserve the right to re-allocate your seats together in one group.
- If you feel unwell or have been asked to self-isolate, please do not attend the cinema.
- Arrive no more than 30 minutes prior to the showing time and have your QR barcode or tickets ready for inspection. Please arrive by the showing time. Late arrivals will not be admitted.
- Please feel free to use the automatic hand-sanitiser station at our entrance.
- You can also support NHS Test & Trace by checking in by using the NHS COVID 19 app to scan the QR barcode at our entrance or box office.
- We are encouraging customers wear a face covering when visiting the cinema, especially when entering or leaving the cinema, or moving through our foyer.
- Once inside, observe social distancing when around people who are not in your group. Avoid waiting inside the entrance or foyer, unless in a queue, and please only sit in the seat numbers shown on your tickets.
- Whenever possible, please use contactless payment inside the cinema.