To book tickets online using your CEA Card, please follow these steps:
- Choose your seat on the seating plan.
- Select ‘CEA Adult’ for cardholders aged 18 to 59, or ‘CEA Other’ for cardholders who are children or senior citizens.
- Choose more seats and ticket types for the other people in your group – one of these must be an adult, senior, or student ticket*.
- When you have selected all of your seats, click ‘ADD TO ORDER’.
- On the confirmation screen, click ‘APPLY DISCOUNT CODES’ and enter your CEA Card number in the box.
- One adult, senior, or student ticket and associated booking fee will be discounted to £0.00. You can now complete the booking as usual.
- Please bring your CEA Card(s) with you when you attend the cinema.
*Please note that it is presumed the accompanying person is aged 16 years or older, and has the ability to assist the cardholder while at the cinema. We reserve the right to make a judgement on the ability of the accompanying person to assist the cardholder, and to refuse the provision of a free ticket where appropriate.
Other ticket discounts cannot be used in conjunction with the CEA Card. For full CEA Card terms and conditions, please visit www.ceacard.co.uk.